Promoting walking and cycling statewide since 2008
Please join BikeWalk NC via our membership form here.
- Become an Individual/Household Member – Memberships are $15 for students, $30 for individuals and $45 for households.
- Bike Clubs, Advocacy Organizations, and other Nonprofits – we consider you our Partner! These organization memberships are in the middle of the member level list and range from $75 dollars for small organizations with less than 100 members; $100 for those with less than 200 members and $125 for organizations with greater than 200 members. If you’d like to give an amount more than $125, just donate here instead.
- Become a Business or Corporate Sponsor – We love having businesses support us and demonstrating their support of bicycling and walking. Business sponsors are at the end of the list or just donate here and we’ll contact you for logo and website.
- DONATIONS – just want to support us with a quick donation – You can DONATE to BikeWalk NC via our donation form here.
Why Become a Member?
Walkable, bicycle-friendly communities provide a healthy environment and a growing economy for North Carolinians and our visitors. We work with elected officials, government agencies and nonprofit sectors to increase access to and safety of active transportation options. We need your voice to join us in making a culture change via education, enforcement and promotion of walking and bicycling! Your financial support is crucial towards making our mission a success. As a 501(c)-3 nonprofit, your contributions are tax deductible. Here are some of the efforts we do on your behalf:
- Annual Bike Summit
- Programs to educate law enforcement about bike laws and safety
- Safety education curriculum for children and adults
- Statewide calendar of key cycling events
- Monthly newsletter
- Policy development to guide our work with NCDOT and legislators
- Outreach to advance NC’s Complete Streets policy implementation
- Fund BWNC staff leadership to drive these initiatives