Promoting walking and cycling statewide since 2008
- Become an Individual/Household Member – Membership form here. Memberships are $15 for students, $30 for individuals and $45 for households. We welcome donations – if you want to give more than the basic membership level, please click here and specify amount – any donation $50 and over comes with a free membership!
- Bike Clubs, Advocacy Organizations, and other Nonprofits – we consider you our Partner! Join Here. These organization memberships are in the middle of the member level list and range for $75 dollars for small organizations with less than 100 members; $100 for those with less than 200 members and $125 for organizations with greater than 200 members. We welcome additional donations to help support our work here. Any donation of $150 or more comes with a BWNC partnership designation!
- Become a Business or Corporate Sponsor – Sponsor SignUp Here. The business sponsorships are at the end of the member level list and range for $75 dollars for small organizations with less than 100 members; $100 for those with less than 200 members and $125 for organizations with greater than 200 members. We welcome additional donations to help support our work here. Any donation of $150 or more comes with a BWNC partnership designation!
- DONATIONS – just want to support us with a quick donation – You can DONATE to BikeWalk NC via our donation form here. Also, if you want to give an amount different/more than the membership levels – just specify with a donation and we can give you a free membership. Thanks!!
Select “DONATE” if you’d like to give an amount different than the membership levels.
Why Become a Member?
Walkable, bicycle-friendly communities provide a healthy environment and a growing economy for North Carolinians and our visitors. We work with elected officials, government agencies and nonprofit sectors to increase access to and safety of active transportation options. We need your voice to join us in making a culture change via education, enforcement and promotion of walking and bicycling! Your financial support is crucial towards making our mission a success. As a 501(c)-3 nonprofit, your contributions are tax deductible. Here are some of the efforts we do on your behalf:
- Annual Bike Summit
- Programs to educate law enforcement about bike laws and safety
- Safety education curriculum for children and adults
- Statewide calendar of key cycling events
- Monthly newsletter
- Policy development to guide our work with NCDOT and legislators
- Outreach to advance NC’s Complete Streets policy implementation
- Fund BWNC staff leadership to drive these initiatives